Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, April 24, 2009

Serial Farter Attacks

I was in the Book Nook (a used book store I like to frequent) in Cadillac, MI brosing the older cookbooks when I heard it.  It wasn't a soft one either.  It was loud and long. 4 octaves and better than 20 seconds. I glanced toward the noise and to my suprise there was only one person standing there next to me.  A Woman! She didn't even react.  Just stood there, completely dead pan, reading her book like nothing had happened.  It wasn't long after this that the stench drove me from my stack of books.  So I retreated to the cashier to buy my books and leave.  Wouldn't you know it though, she followed me.  Luckily I think the cashier had heard and when this woman asked if she could use the bathroom the cashier gave her directions.  Saying after her as she walked away that this was a private bathroom and not normally open to the public.  Even as I sit here writing this, I still can't believe it.  Randy of course had a laugh spasm when I told him the story.  He promptly dubbed it the Attack of the Serial Farter.  I think it made his week ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment