Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Count Down Begins

HOME.  We are finally going home this weekend.  We have been on the road for 4 months straight!  I can't wait to see my friends and catch up.  But I know there are going to be 4-5 mail totes to deal with too.  Not to mention the deadly dust bunnies that are probably laying in wait under the couch and beds!  Well, let them do their best.  I have a Swiffer!

I am so excited to get home a whole week before the Jeep Blessing.  I will actually have time to recharge the vehicles batteries, clean up the house, do some grocery shopping and get my hair done before our guests arrive.  What a change.  Usually I am getting home hours before our guests land.  I am not sure I will know what to do with all of this extra time.  But I am sure I will fill it up.  I have already started a list of things to do.  Might I actually have a chance to be a normal hostess?  Nah, I have never done a normal thing in my life.  Why start now >:-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment