Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ME AGS System

This system is so awesome.  It has cut our generator run time considerably!  I can run both inverters, the TV, surround sound system, overhead fan and laptop without running the generator.  I also don't have to worry about over stressing the batteries since this system monitors them and then turns on the generator only when its needed.  So far that has been about every 8-11 hours.

There is one problem though.  I was just sitting here in bed reading an online book about companion gardening, the lights are off, the TV is quietly on in the background  and then VROOOM, the generator starts itself.  I swear I must have jumped a foot!!!  I was so startled I almost dropped the laptop.  It is definitely going to take some time to get used to it starting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment